Effective May 5, 2015
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
- When you contact us: If you choose to communicate with us by using the webform on our Site, you will need to provide certain contact information, such as your name, company name, postal address, email address, and telephone number, which allows you to be identified (“Personal Information“). If you choose to do so, you may also include Personal Information in your message to us. We may use such Personal Information to respond to your inquiry, fulfill your request, improve this Site or our services, provide you with additional information, or otherwise communicate with you regarding our business, services or industry.
- When you visit: If you are just visiting this Site and not contacting us, we only collect information about you through web logs and cookies, as described below.
Web Logs: We maintain web logs that automatically record certain information about how you access and use this Site, such as:
- The Internet domain from which you access this Site.
- Your IP address.
- The type of browser and operating system that you use.
- The date and time you visited this Site.
- The pages that you visited on this Site.
- The address of the website you linked from to get to this Site.
We use web log information to help us improve this Site or our services, and for other managerial and analytic purposes. We may also use web logs to help identify any person who may be misusing this Site.
- WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION.
We do not generally share Personal Information with others, except as follows:
- Service Providers: We may at times contract with third party service providers to perform functions for us. These service providers may be given access to the information we collect for the purpose of performing those functions, but they will be contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of the information and not to use it for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another company, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
Affiliates: We may share information with entities that are affiliated with us.
- Disclosures for Legal Reasons: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to protect our legal rights or to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES.
If you would like us to stop sending you email or other communications or would like to access your Personal Information to correct or delete it, you may send us a request at email@example.com. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time.
- DO NOT TRACK.
Since we do not track your visits across multiple websites, there will be no difference in how we collect or use data if you set your web browser to send a “Do not track” or similar request when you visit this Site.
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information will be subject to their practices and policies.
We maintain all Personal Information with physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to help ensure the security and confidentiality of the data against reasonably foreseeable risks. Security is designed to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, destruction, and changes of data.
This Site is intended for use by adults. We do not target, or knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of 13.